Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
Sandwich Bread - Nilgiris - 400g
This product page is not complete. You can help by editing it based on the photos we have, by taking more photos using the Android or iPhone/iPad app or, if you are the producer of this product, by signing up to our Platform for Producers. Thank you!
Barcode: 8901018018259 (EAN / EAN-13)
Categories: Plant-based foods and beverages, Plant-based foods, Cereals and potatoes, Breads
Labels, certifications, awards:
Vegetarian, Green Dot India
Origin of ingredients: India, Green Dot India
Countries where sold: India
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The ingredients of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.Take a photo of the ingredients Take a photo of the ingredients
No non-vegetarian ingredients detected
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing nutrition facts
⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.Could you add the information needed to compute the Nutri-Score? Add nutrition facts
Fat in low quantity (1.9%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of fat, especially saturated fats, can raise cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of fat and saturated fat
- Choose products with lower fat and saturated fat content.
Sugars in moderate quantity (5.06%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of sugar can cause weight gain and tooth decay. It also augments the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of sugar and sugary drinks
- Sugary drinks (such as sodas, fruit beverages, and fruit juices and nectars) should be limited as much as possible (no more than 1 glass a day).
- Choose products with lower sugar content and reduce the consumption of products with added sugars.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Compared to: Breads Energy 1,132 kj
Fat 1.9 g Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates 54.98 g Sugars 5.06 g Fiber 2.1 g Proteins 8.4 g Salt ?
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Missing packaging information for this product
⚠️ The information about the packaging of this product is not filled in.Take a photo of the recycling information Take a photo of the recycling information
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact India High
Product added on by chunkieramos
Last edit of product page on by chunkieramos.